You can download here the most recent version that corresponds to your license.
When you buy Pizzicato 3, you are entitled to receive the next two major upgrades for free. According to your license number, the last version you can now download for free is:
You can consult the modification history list by clicking here.
The installer that you will download in a moment contains in fact all needed files for that version, so you do not need to install a previous version for this installer to work. It is completely independent.
Please note that according to your license number, you will only be able to validate the version as listed here above.
To download your upgrade:
If you have Pizzicato 3.6.0, you can download below an intermediate upgrade (presently 3.6.3 of January 15, 2017).
It contains corrections of bugs recently found and/or new functions. This file is regularly updated, without the need to download a full installer.
Pizzicato 3.6 must be installed before you can use this upgrade. Install it without uninstalling the program. The corrected files will be replaced.
To download the upgrade for Windows:
Download Pizzicato 3.6.3 fast upgrade for Windows For Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
Download Pizzicato 22.214.171.124 fast upgrade for Windows For Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7 without Service Pack1
If you have Windows 7, you can check for the presence of the Service Pack 1 by going in Start, then right-click on "Computer", then Properties. It should listed be under the Windows Edition title. If not, you can install Service Pack 1 by going to the Microsoft site. Without Service Pack 1, Pizzicato 3.6.3 will not install itself properly.
To download the update for Mac OS X:
Download Pizzicato 126.96.36.199 fast upgrade for Mac (Version 3.6.3 for Mac is in preparation, for compatibility with Mac OS Sierra)
- Drag the file Pizzicato into the main Pizzicato 3.x folder (usually located in the Application folder) and confirm.
- Drag the file Pizzi.res in the DataEN sub folder and confirm
- Drag the files PizzicatoMenu.h and PizzicatoMenu.rc in the Data sub folder and confirm.
- Drag the files insertTool.bmp and playMT.bmp into the Data / Bitmaps sub folder.
- Drag the example files Ex100 to Ex106 into the DataEN / Examples sub folder.
- Drag the Composition.piz file into the DataEN / Libraries / Music libraries / Basic libraries
You can start Pizzicato and you will see that it displays the revised version number.